Subject: Re: [amos-list] Extensions
From: Pietro Ghizzoni <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 May 1999 17:57:49 +0200

From: Pietro Ghizzoni <[email-masked]>

Hello Leto

On 08-Mag-99, Leto Kauler wrote: Re: [amos-list] Extensions

> From: Leto Kauler <[email-masked]>
> 
> Rev. Giark wrote:
>> Is this the free version that is supposed to be a full release or
> 
>> a demo from aminet?
> 
> I honestly can't remember now!  I have a feeling it was from
> Aminet, but it sure seems to be the full version...

Run the Compiler Shell, and deactivate the "Copy libraries to RamDisk"
function in the Compiler Shell config and try again.

-- 

Bye!

                                     !!!
                                     o o
   +-----------------------------oOO-(_)-OOo----------------------------+
   |                                                                    |
   |  Pietro Ghizzoni - Dairymen Soft              __  /// Amiga 12OO   |
   |     E-Mail:  [email-masked]                 \\\/// 'O3O  5OMhz   |
   |           ICQ 16361472                         \/// 18MB - CD4x    |
   |                                                                    |
   | Amos Development Group Coordinator                 AMIGA RULEZ!    |
   |                                                                    |
   +--------------------------------------------------------------------+

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get "in synch!"
http://www.onelist.com
With the ONElist Shared Calendar Feature.  See homepage.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html